Just we know what´s right for us..
Our life sing a different song
Nobody could understand
just if they were us
but they´re not
It´s easy to say: "do it"
It´s easy to say: "I understand you"
or say "this is not good for you"
When they´re not us
Take care of me, I´ll take care of you
nothing and nobody do it better than ourselves
cause we have one thing they don´t
just we know what does it mean
It´s stronger than anything they could imagine that exists
I know who want to kill this
they're falling to pieces, they fall out of line,
they fall into holes in empty times...
I understand you, i turn this all around
The world grows colder i'm your shoulder
I will turn this all around...
I can't find myself, when you´re not with me,
They're falling to pieces, They fall out of line,
They fall into holes in empty times...
WE´RE Together, forever..
we wait on a miracle, everyday it´s clearly near, and we have everything to gain...
sexta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2010
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário